The Site is owned and operated by Every Child Succeeds. Any inquiries about this Policy should be directed to:
Every Child Succeeds™
3333 Burnet Avenue, ML 3005
Cincinnati, OH 45229
This Policy is incorporated by reference into the Terms to which you agreed upon entering the Site. How we gather information from users. The information we learn from you helps us personalize and improve your experience at the Site. The following are the types of information we gather:
• Information You Voluntarily Give Us: We receive information when you sign up for the ECS Today newsletter, email us or request certain features. Any personally identifiable information you provide on your behalf or behalf of your child is voluntary. This personal data (such as name, and/or email address) may be used to create personalized content, services, and advertising on our Site, as well as to better understand your preferences. The Site may combine information that you voluntarily give us with information provided by third parties and affiliates. This information will not be sold or rented to third parties.
• Email / Opt-Out: If you provide us your email address, we may send you emails, including surveys, to help us improve the Content or the Site, customize the Content, and/or layout of our Site for each individual consumer and to contact consumers for marketing purposes. During the registration process or at other places on the Site, you may have the opportunity to indicate areas about which you would like to receive more information. Participation in any of these programs is at your option, and you will not be enrolled automatically in any of these programs. If you opt-in, you may opt out at any time if you change your mind by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate you do not want to receive email from Every Child Succeeds.
• Automatic Information: We automatically receive and record certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This information, which is recordable any time you use the Internet, includes the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; your domain name, if any; and computer and connection information, such as browser type and version. In addition, like many Web sites, we use a technology called “cookies” to record your activity while visiting the Site. We use this information to learn how you use the Site, to remember your preferences, and to diagnose problems.
• Aggregated Usage Information: We may provide aggregated usage information to third parties, such as content licensors and advertisers, for diagnostic, billing, and sales purposes. However, such information will not include any personally identifiable user information. This information is purely statistical in nature and cannot be tied to you.
Do We Share Your Personal Information? In addition to the third-party sharing discussed above, the Site may share your personal information as follows:
• We may rent, sell, or share personally identifiable information about you with third parties only in order to provide services or products that you have requested; when we have your permission; or as otherwise described in this Policy.
• We may share your information with our affiliates or agents in order to provide services or communicate with you on our behalf.
• We cannot ensure that all of your private communications and other personal information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy. By way of example, without limiting the foregoing, we may be forced to disclose personal information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
More Information about Cookies. Cookies are small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enable us to personalize your Web browsing experience. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of some of the features on the Site.
How Do I Learn More About The Information Collected? If you have any questions or concerns about the information collected about you or this Policy, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com . When you use the Site, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected, or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
Change to Privacy Policies. We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time without notice. Please check this page periodically for any changes. By continuing to use this Site, you accept all such changes.